Safe software which makes FME has recently developed a addin for Dynamo as well, where you can read geometry and data using FME's .NET api.
1. You must have Dynamo for Revit, version 1.3.2 or newer
2. FME 2018.0 or newer must be installed and licensed.
3. Install the ImportFromFME package from the package manager
The way it works:
1. Navigate to your program files folder and find the FME folder
2. Open this little program:
3. Click on "Create FME Reader Connection" and specify the datasource.
4. Click OK and copy the Connection Parameters string you'll recieve. consider this the recipe for the FME .NET connection you'll do in Dynamo.
5. Fire up Dynamo and specify a log file location and paste the string you copied and use either of the two nodes like this: